[Landsat-pds] Sync Call

Layton, Jeff jefflay at amazon.com
Wed Mar 4 09:35:29 PST 2015

No arguments from me :)

From: landsat-pds-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:landsat-pds-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Sundwall, Jed
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:48 AM
To: Frank Warmerdam
Cc: landsat-pds at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Landsat-pds] Sync Call

Unless anyone has any strong objections, I'd like to cancel today's call. I've got a number of internal things to work on so we can promote Landsat on AWS on the 19th.

I'll also work on getting Jeff's script added to the repo.

Re: getting old scenes, we're certainly open to the idea. I've got a terrible travel schedule for the next few weeks, but once we get past the 19th, we'll be in a better spot to figure out a good approach.

Jed