[Landsat-pds] Subscribing to SNS Landsat notifications via a Lambda function..

Flasher, Joe jflasher at amazon.com
Wed Nov 15 08:51:05 PST 2017

Realized I accidentally replied to Glenn individually, adding original response here.

I normally approach this from the other way. Within the Lambda console, I go to the function and the Triggers section. Then I add a trigger for the SNS topic. I just confirmed this works on my account with a test Lambda function.