[Landsat-pds] Syncing AWS and USGS Collection 1 archives

Flasher, Joe jflasher at amazon.com
Fri Aug 24 12:38:58 PDT 2018

Hi Scott, you’re correct that we currently have a mix of Pre-Collection and Collection 1 data in the bucket. Our goal is to have the entire Landsat mission and the latest collection in S3. Work is underway to that end but unfortunately depends on timelines that we don’t own so I don’t feel comfortable providing anything there. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.