[Lexicon] welcome to the new decade - lets talk about terminology!

Agata Lo Tauro agatalotauro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:13:13 PST 2020

Dear friends,

We are also implementing "TECH-WORK family": Scientific Committee,
and Guidance Counsellors or just Fellows. Please let us know if you what to
be members of the "TECH-WORK family".  You are welcome! :-)

For further information please contact me via LinkedIn or e.mail.

PS- "The list can be updated" - WORK-IN-PROGRESS :-)

All the best and take care.

agata

Agata Lo Tauro LinkedIn

Il giorno mer 15 gen 2020 alle ore 07:39 Agata Lo Tauro <
agatalotauro at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> [...]
>

> *SUBMIT ABSTRACT/PAPER*
> <https://confyplus.eai.eu/app#conftrack-overview/cid/52732>
>

> *deadlines*
>

> *Abstract submission - 15/03/2020*
>
> *Paper submission - 25/05/2020*
>

> *Abstract Submission*
>
> Organizers of the Global Summit welcome submissions written in English
> language that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for
> papers.
>
> ·         Abstract should not exceed 300/500 words and it should indicate
> the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
>
> ·         Please take note that only submissions, thus filling in the
> Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted.
>
> ·         Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn't
> register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics, tables, etc.
>
> ·         Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because
> abstracts will be reproduced from the submission. Any error in spelling,
> grammar or data will appear online or in print.
>

> *Abstracts and full texts are evaluated and selected according to peer
> reviews by TECH-WORK Scientific Committee of the Global Summit and scholars
> specialized in this field*
>
> *Preparation of Poster Presentation*
>
> Please make sure that you have prepared the Poster Presentation according
> to the Template of Poster Presentation below.
>
> *Please see Template of Poster Presentation*
> <https://www.icens.eu/sites/default/files/icens_2019_poster_templete_0.pptx>*
> and Abstract/Paper Rormat*
>
> *(Poster size is 60cm*84cm)*
>

> *Please contact Agata Lo Tauro and submit papers/abstract via LinkedIn **
> <https://it.linkedin.com/in/agata-lo-tauro-6723257b>*
>
> *https://it.linkedin.com › agata-lo-tauro-6723257b
> <https://it.linkedin.com/in/agata-lo-tauro-6723257b>*
> <https://it.linkedin.com/in/agata-lo-tauro-6723257b>
>

> *For further information please visit the following links*
>

>  *https://www.facebook.com/agata.lotauro.52/posts/172268484132304*
> <https://www.facebook.com/agata.lotauro.52/posts/172268484132304>
>

> *We also update information in the following links*
> *https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6613145235822268417/*
> <https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6613145235822268417/>
>

> *TECH-WORK LinkedIn Group **https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10513587/*
> <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10513587/>
>

> Il giorno mer 15 gen 2020 alle ore 02:29 Agata Lo Tauro <
> agatalotauro at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Great, thanks!
>> You are welcome! :-)
>>
>> Il giorno mer 15 gen 2020 alle ore 02:22 Reese Plews <rplews at tc211tmg.org>
>> ha scritto:
>>
>>> hello Agata, thank you for the new information. those new groups sound
>>> like they could benefit from the "output" of the lexicon group. do keep the
>>> group informed. i am not using social media so i cannot access the linkedin
>>> page. i hope the information will be made available elsewhere in the
>>> future. i look forward to your feedback on the lexicon docs at your