[Lexicon] welcome to the new decade - lets talk about terminology!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 20:30:39 PST 2020

Hi Reese,

Thanks for putting all the suggested processes together. As a straw man,
it looks great, and with a little tweaking I think it will really help
us. I've gone through the docs and added my feedback, focusing on the
processes we follow.

All, (especially those familiar with Lexicon management), could you
please check and reply to confirm you are okay with the proposed lexicon
fields we are to collect, which Reese has described under: "Basic rules
for the drafting of terminology entries" [1].

As suggested by Reese, lets discuss on email over the next week, and
then set up a video conference to agree on our processes and lock into a
schedule.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s3mnlXc7E41olpqSO24x7c_sfg4UtZSHy-r7xnJfNOw/edit?ts=5e2113b8#heading=h.30j0zll

--