[Lexicon] welcome to the new decade - lets talk about terminology!

Reese Plews rplews at tc211tmg.org
Sun Jan 19 13:02:15 PST 2020

hello Cameron, thank you for the detailed comments in the document. i
need time to go through them and merge the accepted comments into the
draft.

i would prefer to follow the original schedule described in
osglex-doc: n1
of keeping the document commenting open until the end of the month.
i am hoping the other members of the group will have time for a read
through by then.

thank you again for making time and contributing.

reese