[Lexicon] Status of reach out to OSGeo projects?

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Oct 21 04:00:33 PDT 2020

Hi, Cameron,

Did you somehow feel that I was right in this second chatting with
Ankita on Slack? :D

I started sending out personal emails to people I know well from the
community, to test the waters and I am working my way into finding
people that have the time and interest for the work. As soon as I get
something stable, I share.

Cheers,
Codrina