[Lexicon] Status of reach out to OSGeo projects?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:17:08 PDT 2020

Hi Codrina,
I noticed that you managed to send an email to to the OSGeo Discuss list
last week. Thank you.
I'm wondering if we have any responses? (I've noticed that the OSGeo
Discuss list is not as active as it used to be a few years back, and hence
we might not be reaching the target people.)

I know you were hoping to send out personal emails, but I'm also aware of
how much effort that requires. I'm wondering how you are going and whether
Ankita, Naini and I can help with that?

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter