[Lexicon] Fwd: [Geo4All] New time for our OSGeo AGM 2020 virtual event on 10 September 2020: 13:00 UTC

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:45:41 PDT 2020

Astrid reached out to me a while back about our Glossary initiative and
GeoLexia committee graduating to be an official OSGeo committee.
I'm in favour of doing so, and from my prior experience with other OSGeo
committees feel that our initiative qualifies. One of our goals is to build
an OSGeo Glossary of terms, and be the committee to manage its upkeep.
Astrid, Angelos, what would you like done from the Lexicon committee to
become an official OSGeo committee. We can create a slide for the OSGeo
AGM. I won't be available to present, but one of the other Lexicon/glossary
members might.

Cheers, Cameron