[Lexicon] Fwd: [Geo4All] New time for our OSGeo AGM 2020 virtual event on 10 September 2020: 13:00 UTC

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:20:04 PDT 2020

Hi Cameron,

I went back to the board meeting log:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2019-10-28#Cameron.2C_Ron.2C_Reese_request_approval_for_setting_up_of_a_Lexicon_Committee

The board had discussed your request.
There was a mix of discussion about why Lexicon should be separate from
Standards, and while Standards is not a formal committee, why not make
one committee for both.
In any case, if you want to start a new committee the board needs a
chair (to become an OSGeo Officer) and a text for a formal mandate.

Regarding the AGM, the Lexicon working group is welcome to present a
report (same applies for Local chapters that are not official yet)

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD