[Lexicon] Fwd: [Geo4All] New time for our OSGeo AGM 2020 virtual event on 10 September 2020: 13:00 UTC

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Sun Sep 6 05:23:59 PDT 2020

Hi, all,

As I will be participating to the OSGeo AGM and if there is no-one from
the core group, I could present the Lexicon Committee work.

However, I warmly recommend, especially for those that are not that
familiar with OSGeo, if possible, to join the meeting because the AGM
gives a good (and very speedy) overview of what is happening in all the
different OSGeo committees and projects.

Cheers,
Codrina