[Liblas-devel] Does las2txt support -first_only and -last_only options?

Roberto Antolín rantolin at stereocarto.com
Tue Aug 5 02:46:54 EDT 2008

Howard,

Howard Butler escribió:
> I think you need to do this in two passes...
> las2las -i las_file -o las_file_firsts --first_only
> txt2las -i las_file_first --parse xyznr -o first_text_file

I supposed it was not permitted and I actually did it in two steps
before your hint. Thanks a lot anyway! :)

>> las2txt -i 'las_file' -o 'first_text_file' --parse xyznr --first_only
>>
>> without any parsing error message and without a correct
>> first_text_file either.

Maybe it is necessary to get a parsing error here as well as for other
not allowed options, and then exit. I would avoid some headaches.

Cheers,
Roberto.

--
Dr. Roberto Antolín Sánchez
Departamento de Investigación y Desarrollo

Stereocarto S.L.
Paseo de la Habana 200
28036 - MADRID, Spain
Telf: +34 91 343 19 40 - FAX: +34 91 343 19 41
http://www.stereocarto.com