[Liblas-devel] RE: Building the .net/mono bindings

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Tue Sep 2 09:06:47 EDT 2008

Hi:

Well. I need be sure all work fine. I am working in the test unit right now.
I don´t want upload anything if I am not sure it´s perfect.

Perhaps the Saturday at night I can talk about the state of .NET bindings.
Is this enough?

I am in several projects at the same time and I only have the night to work
in this.

I hope have time in my job to work in the future.

Regards.