[Liblas-devel] Binary file of ts2las?

Aapo Lindberg Aapo.Lindberg at student.hamk.fi
Fri Jun 5 05:33:52 EDT 2009

Hello.

I'm a forestry student from Finland and I'm currently doing my thesis (Use of Lidar in Forest Management). The lidar data i'm using is only in TerraSolid format (and txt). It would be really helpful for me to get an easy way to translate this data to LAS-format so I did some search in internet how to do the translation. I found your project and noticed that you have a beta version of program under development (ts2las), that can do this conversion. Unfortunately I don't have knowledge of c-language to do conversion to binary file myself. Is there any possibility to get a binary file of this program? I would really appreciate it. The operating system I'm using is Windows XP.

Best regards,
Aapo Lindberg