[Liblas-devel] liblas 1.0.1 on FreeBSD64 with gcc 3.4.4

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed May 27 19:57:33 EDT 2009

Jeff Hamann wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> Thank you for such a fast response. I'm stuck with FreeBSD 6.4 right
> now, and cannot move to 7.x yet. too many dependencies...
>
> I've just checked out the trunk for 1.2:
>
> $ svn checkout http://liblas.org/svn/trunk/ liblas-1.2
> Checked out revision 1289
> $ cd liblas-1.2
> $ ./configure
> ./configure not found
> $ make check
> make: don't know how to make check. Stop

Jeff,

When building libLAS from SVN, you need to bootstrap it first by executing:

$ ./autogen.sh

You need to install the autotools gang, see what tools are being called:

http://liblas.org/browser/trunk/autogen.sh

It looks like the doc update request has been forgotten :-)

http://liblas.org/ticket/90

Best regards,