[Liblas-devel] LAS SHP Viewer

Volker Wichmann wichmann at laserdata.at
Wed Aug 25 19:46:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

SAGA can display shapesfiles and point clouds as overlays only in 2D map
views. But there is also a 3D point cloud viewer module, which could be
extended to also show shapefiles.

SAGA reads and writes shapefiles natively, for LAS files modules that
use liblas for import/export to/from SAGA's point cloud format exist.

Best regards,
Volker