[Liblas-devel] Re: Can't use dotnetLibLAS because liblas1.dll is missing.

Jenn jrobinson at mdacorporation.com
Wed Jun 9 20:23:01 EDT 2010

Howard Butler <hobu.inc at ...> writes:

> On Jun 7, 2010, at 8:33 AM, Howard Butler wrote:
>
> > I think I will rename these to liblas.dll and liblas_c.dll, however, to
eliminate any ambiguity.

> This has now been done for the WIN32 build type in the cmake configuration.
Since the next version of libLAS
> is to be called 1.6.0, should we be fully versioning these (ala liblas-
1.6.0.dll
and liblas_c-1.6.0.dll)?

> Howard

I have the same problem.
Even if I update the C# code to use "liblas_c.dll"
(which seems to be the only dll generated), I still get the "Unable to
load DLL 'liblas_c.dll'" exception.

Could you please add some additional detail to your compilation instructions
saying which files to use, and where to put them once the build is successful?

Thanks,
Jenn