[Liblas-devel] liblas complie error in VS 2008

jeet_sen suvajit at sce.co.in
Thu May 6 02:11:48 EDT 2010

Hi Howard,
  Thanks for that detailed step by step instruction.
  Yes I have been able to build liblas successfully after dropping GDAL
library from the build. The GDAL library was a self built one whereas the
GeoTIFF library I was picking from OSGeo4W installation. There had been some
goof up in the mix.
  Your last statement actually helped me - "   "Don't worry about adding
extra optional libraries until you get a basic build working ".
  I needed the basic LAs parser to start with. I can continue now. Thanks
again.

Regards,
Suvajit