[Liblas-devel] IDE used/good for using Liblas

thejus kambi thejus.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:43:35 EDT 2011

Hello again,

I am getting following error when I try to generate using CMake 2.8.4

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1128 (message):

 Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

 Unable to find the Boost header files. Please set BOOST_ROOT to the root

directory containing Boost or BOOST_INCLUDEDIR to the directory containing

Boost's headers.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:184 (find_package)

Warm Regards,