[Liblas-devel] liblas 1.6.1, laszip 1.0 dependency

Charles Cowart charliec at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 28 17:35:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

It appears to me that liblas 1.6.1 depends specifically on 1.x laszip to compile with laszip support; my attempts to compile with laszip 2.0 yield errors with what appear to be modified/replaced data structures, etc. It also appears that Martin is no longer offering laszip 1.x from the laszip site. Given that 1.6.1 is the current stable release, I felt this might be an issue to bring to the community's attention.

Charles Cowart
www.opentopography.org