[Liblas-devel] VS2008 64-bit biuld

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:21:54 EDT 2011

On Sep 12, 2011, at 4:40 PM, James Hargrave wrote:

> Does anyone happen to have a pre-built 64-bit version of liblas using VS2008
> (v9)?  I've built it with various settings and while liblas builds when I
> try to include it in my project I run into compile issues with the boost
> includes.
>
> My 32-bit build works fine but not the 64 so I was hoping someone might
> share theirs to help me track down the problem.

Sorry, I do not.

I presume this is because boostpro.com 64bit builds are not available for free?  If you are building 64bit and attempting to include anything from OSGeo4W in the mix, that's going to be a recipe for trouble.  You'll have to build the entire OSGeo4W stack 64bit as well to get satisfaction, if this is the scenario that's going on.

Otherwise, hopefully a Windows compiler guru can chime in if you provide more detail as to what the errors are.