[Liblas-devel] Problem to import liblas module in Python 2.7

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:17:05 PDT 2013

Using laspy should not mean rewriting a ton of scripts. The interface of laspy is almost exactly the same as liblas (on purpose).

The error you are seeing is usually from the DLL being invalid for some reason. Did it get overwritten? Sorry I cannot provide any more information, but I am merely guessing given the error message and knowing nothing about your setup.

Howard