[Liblas-devel] Problem with liblas C#. I can't compiles and creates the .cpp wrapper file

Misza R gorhydrus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:18:33 PDT 2014

Hi i have problem with liblas C#. I can't compiles the .cpp wrapper file
and creates the liblas_swig_cpp.dll file

first error: "can't find FileOpen and FileCreate in liblas."
so i add to the factory.hpp:
"static std::istream* FileOpen(std::string const& filename,
std::ios::openmode mode);
static void FileClose(std::istream*);"

and

"static std::ostream* FileCreate(std::string const& filename,
std::ios::openmode mode);
static void FileClose(std::ostream*);"

next error: "IntelliSense: too few arguments in function call"
so i edit the liblas_wrap.cpp and add: "std::ios::in | std::ios::binary"
to function CSharp_ReaderFactory_FileOpen and WriteFactory and
CSharp_WriterFactory_FileCreate

next error: "can't find the liblas.lib"
so i copy the liblas.lib from oswego to right directory.

next error:  error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl
liblas::Color::Color(class liblas::Color const &)" (??0Color at liblas
@@QEAA at AEBV01@@Z) referenced in function CSharp_Point_GetColor    (...)
\csharp-new\liblas_swig_cpp\liblas_wrap.obj    liblas_swig_cpp

Now i don't know what i can do.

Please help. tx

Misza

I use Visual Studio 2012 and boost library 1.55;

PS. i can't find "guid.hpp" in liblas-1.8.0