[Liblas-devel] compile error in gt_wkt_srs.cpp.o, git master

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Feb 5 02:09:07 PST 2014

On 5 February 2014 03:33, Eric Goddard <egoddard1010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been compiling libLAS for quite awhile with no issues. While setting
> everything up on a fresh install of Linux Mint 16, I'm running into some
> problems compiling libLAS. The output from make is at:
>
> http://paste.kde.org/p2c8da0bb

This seems to be like known problem from the past,  it also (used to?)
affect PDAL

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4374

I haven't followed this further in PDAL, so I'm not sure if and how it
is solved there now.
Perhaps Howard has solution for that, I could try to apply it to libLAS.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Łoskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net