[rttopo-dev] Welcome and status

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat Apr 30 10:26:24 PDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 05:50:41PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 04/30/2016 04:37 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > Hi all, this mail is just a kickstart for the list
> > now that all the PSC members and our beloved packager
> > are on board.
>
> Just for my curiosity, who are the PSC members?

As written on https://strk.keybit.net/projects/rttopo/:

    Andrea Peri (Regione Toscana)
    Sandro Santilli (PostGIS)
    Alessandro Furieri (Spatialite)

> I'm quite happy with the code status now that plain automake is used,
> about the only thing missing is a ChangeLog.

Filed as https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/rttopo/librttopo/issues/9
Do you have hints about producing a GNU-formatted ChangeLog from git ?

> The Debian package build for 1.0.0-RC2 was uploaded yesterday, and is
> currently in the NEW queue waiting for FTP master review. [1] This may
> take some time, but NEW processing is reasonably quick these days. [2]
> In the mean time people need to build the package themselves. [3]

Thank you, I added your name in the CREDITS file
(as well as PSC info).

--strk;