[Live-demo] MapTiler for FOSS4G 2009

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 00:52:31 EDT 2009

Klokan wrote:
> There is also an installer for MacOSX, but I guess you will
> not have a Mac section at the DVD...

I see no reason to discriminate against Macintoshes, it's a valid
platform and I am sure there are many Mac users who would *love*
to use geospatial software on their native platform but are forced
to run Parallels so some such thing to run their proprietary apps
in MSWin. Many native tools exist thanks to FOSS, we just have to
get the word out.    ... Which is the whole point of this disc/VM.
It's a very large market to be tapped IMO.

Hamish