[Live-demo] Re: Getting GeoNetwork on the Live DVD being handed out at the FOSS4G conference - unclassified

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 7 18:05:06 EDT 2009

Thank you Byron for your collaboration.
I will see your tips about this alternative installation of GeoNetwork. But seems that it won't be possible to include it in time for feature freeze!

I would like to ask Simon for more help on including in the script the document installation:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork/files/Documentation/GeoNetwork_opensource_v240_Manual.pdf/download

And to check and complete the GeoNetwork entry on this apps table:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Packages

Thank you,
Ricardo Pinho
http://gisvm.com