[Live-demo] Re: The Easy steps to get your project on the FOSS4G Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:33:14 EDT 2009

I'm still not sure how we should address documentation and am open to
suggestions.
At the very least, we need a paragraph to two per project, which is
included into a font page of the DVD. Other projects also have standard
documentation built into their applications which they have included as
well.

Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hi Cameron
>

>> If possible, it would be great if you could meet that deadline, so that
>> MapFish can be included in the first round of testing.
>>

> Bruno (CC:ed) and I worked on the mapfish install script today. Bruno
> will post it on the live-demo mailing list within the coming hour.
>

>> Could the person who is doing the work, please subscribe to our email
>> list: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/live-demo
>> Frederic, is that you?
>>

> Bruno and I are subscribed.
>

> We haven't written any documentation so far. Please tell us what we
> need to do in this regard.
>
> Thanks,

Geospatial Systems Architect