[Live-demo] MapTiler for FOSS4G 2009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:27:08 EDT 2009

klokan,
I've just added the OSGeo user id "klokan" to the osgeo group, so you
should now have svn access.

Can you please try out your svn access, and add your name to the
contributors file, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

If someone has not already beaten you to it, you can then add your
script via svn.