[Live-demo] MapTiler for FOSS4G 2009

klokan at gmail.com klokan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:19:30 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I am submitting the upgraded version of install_maptiler.sh - it is
attached to this email.

Please, can somebody check this script and include it into the SVN for
LiveDVD beta?
It seems I don't have SVN access to the LiveDVD repository.

I have added the record for MapTiler into the table at wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Packages

Feel free to contact me in case of any troubles.

Thank you!

Klokan

--
http://blog.klokan.cz/