[Live-demo] Arramagong GISVM alpha 4 release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Sep 11 05:24:09 EDT 2009

Eric,
Due to running out of disk space on the VM I'd created, I wasn't able to
execute:
install_mb-system.sh
install_gpsdrive.sh

Both these applications seem to be rather disk space intensive?

I'm pretty sure I ran all the rest of the scripts (although I may have
missed one).
I didn't look too closely at the install output, so some of the scripts
might have failed and I didn't notice.

I also did not run any of the applications, so am not sure what does or
doesn't work.
So yes, I'm expecting people to find lots of errors.