[Live-demo] install_gpsdrive.sh problems

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 08:13:24 EDT 2009

Cameron wrote:
> Logs for gpsdrive.sh alpha5 install attached.

thanks.
the attachment limit for this list is ~70kb by the way, but I
got it.

> Note, I answered "No" to the following question:
> To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'

holy cow.
correct answer!

Ok, right; there was a bug in my build-dep package hack,
's/old/new/' should have been 's/old/new/g' in the sed command.

try rev 1970.

Hamish

ps- for cleanup control I wonder if we could set a master
  DO_CLEANUP=0
  export DO_CLEANUP
enviro variable in main.sh, then have the scripts check that
to decide to remove /tmp/* or not,

if [ -n "$DO_CLEANUP" ] && [ "$DO_CLEANUP" -eq 1 ] ; then
  rm -rf "$TMP_DIR"
fi

or something like that.