[Live-demo] Live DVD next release build starts in 12 hours - where are the docs?

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 16 19:47:04 EDT 2009

I've managed to commit a script load_postgis.sh to the repository.  It
runs on my debian machine, but none of the VM instances I was pointed to
are available to me, so I've been unable to test it in the VM.  If
someone has the chance, can you make sure it runs and add it to the
main.sh script?  As it stands, it won't get run during the build unless
this happens.

--
Mark