[Live-demo] Live DVD next release build starts in 12 hours - where are the docs?

Stefan Hansen stefan.hansen at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 16 21:28:00 EDT 2009

Hey Mark!

I tried to run your load_postgis.sh. Unfortunately, it didn't run through.

Template_postgis does not exist. Should that be created in your
load-script or in the postgres-install-script?

After I created the template, your script complained that the role
"mleslie" does not exist.

cheers,
stefan

Mark Leslie wrote:
> I've managed to commit a script load_postgis.sh to the repository.  It
> runs on my debian machine, but none of the VM instances I was pointed to
> are available to me, so I've been unable to test it in the VM.  If
> someone has the chance, can you make sure it runs and add it to the
> main.sh script?  As it stands, it won't get run during the build unless
> this happens.
>
> --
> Mark
>

> Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> In 12 hours 8:30pm Thursday 17 Sept, I'll be starting the build process
>> for the Live DVD's release candidate which we will be announcing widely
>> and asking potential delegates to test.
>>
>> I'm concerned that at the moment, we only have docs for half the
>> projects in:
>> https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/descriptions
>> (These docs are what users will see for the first time and will explain
>> how to run the project)
>>
>> If anyone has some spare time to work on the Live DVD in the next 12
>> hours could you please write docs for each of the projects, as per:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GISVM_Build#Writing_docs

Stefan Hansen
Software Engineer
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 3 8680 3200 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299 Mob: +61
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.