[Live-demo] Rebuild of Final Release?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 00:41:11 EDT 2009

> All but the last item are easily fixed without a full rebuild and would
> only take maybe 1 hour to post a new version. A full rebuild would take
> 6-8 hours to post.
>
> What's the deadline to get the discs to press?

It is going out tomorrow hell or high water :-) Given the red sky last
week it seems in Sydney both are possible ...

My understanding is that a printer that could get it done in a shorter
time which is why we have until tomorrow. If we were going with the
initial printer missing last Friday's date would of sunk us.

Jody