[Live-demo] Re: overview images?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:22:14 EDT 2010

Sorted out the issue; depending on the version of sphinx used the use of :

.. image:: images/screenshots/1024x768/udig-overview.png
  :scale: 50 %
  :alt: udig workshop
  :align: right

Will result in a warning and the image won't be used.

Simply remove the "%" and everything will work...

.. image:: images/screenshots/1024x768/udig-overview.png
  :scale: 50
  :alt: udig workshop
  :align: right

If this change can be made to the RST files everything should be fine.

Jody