[Live-demo] Re: overview images?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:44:28 EDT 2010

I am not up with the limitations on the different implementations of sphinx; if possible I would like to steer towards
a subset that works for everyone.  The various builders do not support several aspects of RST and we will
learn over time what does not work.

As an example the latex build cycle does not allow bullet points in tables.

Jody