[Live-demo] ZOO Project integration

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Tue Aug 3 10:45:54 EDT 2010

I can confirm that the Zoo installation was working with RC5, when I tested
it, and actually the only issue this time was that the install script wasn't
added to the main script.

But also it unfortunately happened that the Zoo-project missed the official
feature freeze deadline, so I would like to thank the LiveDVD people to make
it still possible for the Zoo-project to be on this release. It's for sure a
win for both to have Zoo on the LiveDVD.

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de