[Live-demo] ZOO Project integration

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:39:31 EDT 2010

Gerald,
Our reasons for having a feature freeze is to ensure quality for users
by having tested applications.

As I think that Zoo is programmer centric, and hence likely to be seen
by a smaller audience, and also a more forgiving audience, and as it
seems that Zoo has been tested successfully, I'm nervously in favour of
including Zoo.

Please go ahead and include Zoo as the last project to be installed in
main.sh.

Geospatial Director