[Live-demo] Should we hand out OSGeo-Live on USBs at FOSS4G?

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Thu Aug 12 17:30:09 EDT 2010

Hi Cameron and Oscar,

It would be nice if workshop participants could get a Live USB stick as well
if we just get 10+ test results.
I think it's not only the pgRouting workshop that will make use of the
LiveDVD (USB) for the workshop. With a USB version participants could save
their work on the stick and take it home.

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de