[Live-demo] Should we hand out OSGeo-Live on USBs at FOSS4G?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Aug 12 19:37:44 EDT 2010

I've gotten 1 of 2 machines to work (Though both should have). And for
the one that did work even though I gave 200MB of writable space, it did
not keep files I made in the home directory after reboot.

So I think testing is very important for this plan. I really like the
idea of USB sticks and think that some should be available but we may
want DVD for the majority of attendees.

Thanks,
Alex