[Live-demo] 4.0 beta3 Online

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jul 19 19:20:44 EDT 2010

http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/4.0-beta3/

4.5 hours from time of start to available, probably faster if I keep an
eye on when it finishes.

Major quirk - in the mysql config in the Ushahidi script lines 67-70
that didn't go right this time, something funny about the mysql password
and it prompted me because of it. Note this may be related to my attempt
to automate the password in the mysql script.

FYI, wget does not follow the redirect to point you to where the file
actually is. Direct Url can be found in the html page though.

Thanks,
Alex