[Live-demo] 4.0 beta3 Online

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Jul 20 03:56:55 EDT 2010

  I am having a terrible time with VirtualBox and graphics modes on this
new VM. On both mac and linux hosts I boot into "low graphics mode"
after building and installing Guest Additions - which seems to foil the
basic vncserver, too... This happens with 'Enable 3d graphics
acceleration' either checked or un-checked.

only one out of three different hosts booted smoothly
all running recent VirtualBox (non-free)
(of course this disk-image will change but it uses up time when it
doesnt go well)

ps- to install guest additions,
   apt-get build-essential linux-headers-`uname -r`
and then ran the script.. maybe its me?.. fyi

-Brian