[Live-demo] Is there a VM image for OSGeo Live 4.0.1

Yingqi Tang anakintang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:17:40 EDT 2010

Hamish,

Thanks for the instructions and I am now able to create a VM from the ISO
file. One follow up question though since I am quite familiar with Linux OS.
I don't see where I can change the screen resolution of Xubuntu after I
start the VM. For Ubuntu I can do that through the GUI, is there a similar
way to do that in Xubuntu?

Thanks