[Live-demo] Nightly doc builds back online; further action on doc licenses needed

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jul 28 10:25:26 EDT 2011

Steve,

Not that I know of.  It's not a big problem from here, just need to
figure out how to version things so everyone know what's on the DVD (and
that it may be different for a while from GeoMoose website. maybe better
to just not say anything right away, and remember the MapFile
difference.

I did mention the dependency matrix a few weeks back, doesn't seem like
there's been much time to put that kind of thing together this close to
letting the DVD out though.

I also mentioned using some sort of WEB FORM for registering an
application for the DVD, This would be a good spot to add dependency
info, and then the Matrix could be a generated report instead.

bobb

>>> "Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <steve.lime at state.mn.us> wrote:

Sorry Bob, an unintended consequence… Is there a dependency matrix
available?
Steve