[Live-demo] osgeo live badge

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:44:52 EDT 2011

 In the incubation committee I have been considering the role the project badges play.

I was wondering if there would be interest in creating a badge for "osgeo live" participation. This would actually be really nice in that:
a) projects could advertise their participation in the osgeo live project; and be rewarded for the hard work involved in participation
b) the badge could serve as a link to the project description page (thus driving traffic and interest to the osgeo live project and allowing projects to quickly link to the documentation they have created).

What do you think? The badge may be simple; or it may want to be a bit more specific (something like "OSgeo Live"+"Quickstart" to make it obvious that there is documentation available in trade for clicking on the link).

Something to think about..
--
Jody Garnett