[Live-demo] Want to start the translation of the OSGEO Live in french

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:12:41 PDT 2012

Welcome Etienne,
Nice to see the French translation team growing.
I've set you up with subversion commit access.
Can you please test that it works by adding your name to the
contributors.csv and translators.csv file, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

I'll be interested to hear if it works or not for you.