[Live-demo] Want to start the translation of the OSGEO Live in french

Etienne DELAY abcessus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:51:07 PDT 2012

On 02/08/2012 14:12, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Welcome Etienne,
> Nice to see the French translation team growing.
> I've set you up with subversion commit access.
> Can you please test that it works by adding your name to the
> contributors.csv and translators.csv file, as per:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion
>
> I'll be interested to hear if it works or not for you.
>
> On 2/08/2012 5:43 PM, Etienne DELAY wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I would like to contribute to the french translation of the
>> OSGeo-Live. Could I please get access to subversion.
>>
>> My osgeo-user id is: 8449
>>
>> I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
>> the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

Hi Cameron
I have many problems ...
I can very well recover data, but when I want to make the "commit" it bug.
I read on the mailing list OSGeo-fr it could come to my version of
subversion I'm 1.7.5 him while the server is 1.6.9
sadness
I try downgraded my version of svn, and return to 1.6, but there are a
lot of dependency problems ...

--
Cordialement

Etienne DELAY(IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
PhD student on evolution of vineyard landscape
laboratoire GEOLAB UMR 6042 CNRS
Université de Limoges, FLSH
39E rue Camille Guérin 87036 Limoges
blog : http://elcep.legtux.org