[Live-demo] presentation update

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Aug 27 17:57:47 PDT 2012

thank you Cameron, yes

I have established several strategic partnerships to bring new projects
on board,
notably Marble and the Natural Earth data,
and am part of the marketing committee that builds the Live brand.

Technically I generally look after things to do with the postgres
databases, postgis,
application clients of those and the vector datasets

This is entering my third year on the Live project, and was part of my
qualification to be elected OSGeo Charter Member, 2012

 best regards from California

--
Brian Hamlin
OSGeo Charter Member