[Live-demo] Desktop enviorment

Srivani Kommareddy skommar15 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 18:54:28 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have installed alternative desktop cinnamon in addition to existing xfce in OSGEO live virtual machine.

At
 login screen it is showing xfce and cinnamon installed but when I tried
 to login using cinnamon desktop it wont and returns back tologin splash
 screen.

What additional configurations needed to be done to make it work?

My
 question  is does osgeo support multiple desktop environments if so
will it all  Geo applications seamlessly  integrate into new desktop
environment.

Thanks in advance

Reddy